There is a wide variety of top-level and affordable, quality glass bongs available in the market. Glass a heat resistant and transparent material that can be shaped and colored in numerous ways, therefore, it is the ideal material for bongs and water pipes.
The glass is an ideal solution if you want to decrease the unwanted flavor in your smoke. Your glass bong can last a lifetime with proper care and regular cleaning.
Bongs are usually made with the high-quality glass and you’ll find a wide variety of alternatives in the market for every budget. Many pot smokers are unaware of the outstanding benefits of bongs/water pipes.
You must have a look at the awesome variety of the bongs if you have never seen one of these glorious tools before. These delta 9 water pipes become healthier and less harsh on the user’s throat due to the filtering effect that they have.
Beginner friendly: –
If you are a new smoker then glass bong is an ideal method for you to get started. The process of inhalation gets much smoother on the throat with the bubbles that pipe produces during inhalation as compared to smoking blunt or joint. As it needs much shallower breaths, smoking gets much enjoyable with this specific method.
Smooth smoke: –
This is quite an important detail for most of the people and a lot of smokers start using a water pipe just because of this reason. It decreases the irritation to the least level and bacteria that may stay in the smoke can be killed off with the water.
The cooling sensation provided by water make the inhalation process much cleaner and refreshing. It is a well-known fact that smoker’s vulnerability to different smoking-related conditions such as bronchitis is reduced with the help of bongs and water pipes.
Additional advantages of glass bongs: –
- They are not only convenient but easy to use too. Users enjoy smoking with glass bongs as they do not heat up like those made of metal.
- The smoke is a lot different. You actually see the smoke with glass bongs as it fills the chamber.
- It has more character. Most people believe that with the passage of time these glass bongs become more interesting. Glass bongs get smokier after regular use as they are transparent. These bongs provide the “character” while changing the colors of glass that most smokers love to see in their pipes.
- Most of the people claim that the taste that glass bongs create are the main reason for their popularity.
The disadvantages of glass bongs: –
- They are more expensive. You may want to choose a metal pipe if you are on a tight budget. But you must invest in a glass pipe if you are willing to spend more a high-quality smoking product.
- They are much more breakable.
- The broken parts cannot be replaced. You definitely have to buy a new one if it breaks as it is one solid piece of glass.
- They are harder to clean because they cannot be disassembled like a metal pipe.